Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place a pan on a lower rack to catch any drippings.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water until pliable, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute chicken and onion in the hot oil until chicken is browned and no longer pink and onion is soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, and eggs in a bowl. Mix and add enough water for mixture to be soft and moist, but not runny (a little more wet than cottage cheese alone). Combine spaghetti sauce, salsa, green chiles, and cooked chicken mixture in another bowl. Stir.
- Create layers of chicken mixture, noodles, and cheese mixture in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake continue to bake until bubbling and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Top with cilantro.
You might also like
Per Serving: 445 calories; 18.1 41.5 28.6 85 978 Full nutrition