Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Place chicken, seasoned salt, and 1 tablespoon garlic in a pot and pour enough broth over top to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a bowl and shred when cool enough to handle. Discard broth.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Rinse with cold water, drain, and lay out on aluminum foil to cool.
- Mix ricotta cheese, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and pepper in a pot over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and mushrooms. Saute until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and remaining 1 tablespoon garlic; cook until spinach is tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add spinach mixture to the ricotta mixture. Add tomato and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put enough sauce in a 9x13-inch casserole dish to cover the bottom. Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of sauce, followed by all of the ricotta mixture, 3 more noodles, all of the shredded chicken, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, 3 remaining noodles, the remaining sauce, and the remaining mozzarella. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 388 calories; 27.6 17 19.5 71 1380 Full nutrition