Rotisserie Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 535
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 roll-ups)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix shredded chicken, Italian cheese, mascarpone cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and white pepper together in a large bowl until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook and stir until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking and stirring until onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes more. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add to the chicken mixture with egg; mix to combine.
- Spread chicken mixture onto a lasagna noodle and roll up. Place roll-up seam-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish. Repeat with remaining roll-ups. Pour Alfredo sauce over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cream cheese can be used instead of mascarpone. Homemade Alfredo sauce can be used in place of store-bought.
Per Serving: 535 calories; 37.5 22.5 28.7 128 855 Full nutrition