Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground chicken in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add marinara sauce, red wine, and water. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese, eggs, basil, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Spread a 1/4 of the meat sauce over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish, top with 3 noodles, and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice, and top with remaining meat sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and top with remaining Parmesan. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 289 calories; 12.5 17.4 24.1 84 577 Full nutrition