Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch glass casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to mix ingredients together. Add shrimp and shake to coat.
- Lay shrimp flat in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with any bread crumb mixture remaining in the bag. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Switch to broil setting until topping is light brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use panko bread crumbs if you like.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 13.7 21.2 30.1 202 779 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1