Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until butter melts. Reduce heat to medium, whisk in flour, and stir until a thick paste forms, about 5 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Cook and stir until the sauce is thick and smooth, 5 to 10 minutes. Season with nutmeg and salt.
- Place shrimp in a casserole dish and coat with 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning and salt to taste. Cover with sauce and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Add shallot, remaining Italian seasoning, and parsley. Top with bread crumbs, followed by Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any seasoning blend you prefer.
- You can use a finely sliced red onion instead of a shallot if you like.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 24.6 22.5 31.4 176 709 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1