0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 4 servings (24 balls)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ground beef, onion, Cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, salsa, egg, and taco seasoning together in a bowl.
- Form 1-inch balls from the mixture and place into the prepared dish so they aren't touching.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For a spicy kick add chopped jalapenos. Substitute Kraft® Mexican blend cheese for Cheddar cheese for even more taco flavor.
- Wrap 3 to 4 balls in a flour tortilla and top with your favorite condiments for a no-mess burrito.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 18.1 12.2 23.5 121 887 Full nutrition