Chipotle Turkey Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Remove chipotle peppers from sauce and slice into thin strips; keep adobo sauce for later.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add ground turkey, stirring to break up while cooking, until mostly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add pineapple chunks, onion, and chipotle peppers. Cook until turkey is no longer pink and fully cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Stir reserved adobo sauce, 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, taco seasoning, and water into the pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between tortillas and top with cilantro. Fold and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You could use your own spice mix instead of packaged taco seasoning.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 15.8 26.7 25.4 84 763 Full nutrition