Crispy Sesame Feta Fingers with Honey
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Slice feta into four fingers and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to help it hold its shape while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Set out egg, flour, and sesame seeds in three separate shallow dishes. Season egg with black pepper.
- Pour oil into a small skillet to a depth of about 1/2-inch. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove feta from freezer and dredge each finger first in egg, then flour, egg again, followed by sesame seeds. Evenly coat all sides. Add breaded fingers to the hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from oil and briefly drain excess oil on kitchen paper.
- Place feta fingers on a serving plate and drizzle with honey. Enjoy straightaway while hot.
You might also like
Per Serving: 480 calories; 35.9 27.4 14.5 97 654 Full nutrition