Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- Place blueberries into a pot and let simmer over medium heat until most of the water has evaporated from the fruit, stirring every few minutes, about 30 minutes total. Remove from heat and let cool, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream butter in the bowl of an electric stand mixer and add sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, until completely mixed. Scrape down the bowl. Mix in 6 tablespoons of blueberry puree, milk, and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients and mix on low speed until incorporated. Scrape down the bowl and mix on low speed for 1 minute more.
- Fill the prepared cupcake tin evenly with batter using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer. Add powdered sugar and mix in 1/4 cup blueberry puree, 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting is smooth and spreadable. Frost cooled cupcakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 450 calories; 19.9 66 4 82 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1