Roasted Cauliflower With Cumin and Cilantro
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower florets in oil and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning the pan and tossing florets once or twice for even cooking, until nicely caramelized, about 30 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice and cumin; toss to combine, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Mint or parsley would be nice, too!
Per Serving: 165 calories; 10.6 16.8 5.9 0 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1