Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until fork-tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and milk together in a bowl. Stir in Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add cheese-milk mixture and stir. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and browned, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 139 calories; 7.1 12.8 7.3 19 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this and it was super delicious. Nice creamy, cheesy sauce. Made exactly as recipe states and it was great!