Baked Cheesy Cauliflower
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/2 cup water. Microwave until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk egg and flour together in a bowl. Add milk, salt, and pepper. Pour over cauliflower florets. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and cauliflower is soft, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you have time, cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate cauliflower mixture until set, about 1 hour, before baking.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 20.8 7.1 18.3 108 442 Full nutrition