Mediterranean Cauliflower Steaks
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Trim leaves off cauliflower and slice into thick "steaks", 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick. Brush with olive oil and garlic on both sides.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill cauliflower steaks until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Top each steak with a generous amount of hummus. Divide olives, red pepper, and nutritional yeast evenly on top. Cut zucchini into ribbons using a spiralizer. Garnish steaks with zucchini ribbons.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You've got lots of options for flavoring the cauliflower steaks. Italian, Mexican... be creative! For Italian, slather with marinara sauce and sprinkle with basil and nutritional yeast. For Mexican, slather with pico de gallo or guacamole and garnish green onions, olives, and/or cilantro.
- You can also turn any of the above combinations into a sandwich - yum!
Per Serving: 233 calories; 14.8 19.7 9.2 0 479 Full nutrition