Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 687
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until fork-tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl and add cream, garlic, salt, and pepper; mash until smooth. Scoop into 4 ramekins and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Serve this with my recipes for steaks with truffle butter, bag-roasted asparagus, and pan-roasted Brussels sprouts.
Per Serving: 687 calories; 45.6 61.5 10.6 163 292 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1