Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 13 servings (13 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in another bowl until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract; continue mixing until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in carrots, raisins, walnuts, and pineapple at low speed. Add flour mixture; beat until just combined.
- Drop 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter at a time onto the prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and springy to the touch, 12 to 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely, about 30 minutes more.
- Blend cream cheese and honey together in a food processor or with an electric mixer until smooth. Sandwich flat sides of cooled cookies together with a generous tablespoon of cream cheese filling in between.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use margarine instead of butter, pecans instead of walnuts, Craisins® instead of raisins, and orange or pineapple juice instead of honey.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 15.7 29.5 3.9 52 204 Full nutrition