Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 cake roll)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add carrot and pineapple.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Pour in egg mixture; mix until it comes together. Spread batter on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spread cream cheese filling evenly over the cooled cake. Sprinkle walnuts on top of filling.
- Run a spatula under the cake to loosen from the parchment paper. Grab the paper from one end and start rolling, pulling the paper away as you do. Roll up and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can roll this cake from end to end, yielding a shorter, thick roll. Or from side to side, yielding a longer, thin roll.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 17.3 49.7 6.9 80 262 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1