Healthier Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 large cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine honey and coconut oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add carrots and eggs and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Mix in oats, raisins, and walnuts until well distributed.
- Drop large spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets and flatten with a fork, if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are a golden color, about 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use butter instead of coconut oil, and any dried fruit in place of raisins. If you'd like, use 1/2 whole wheat flour and 1/2 all-purpose flour.
- I love cinnamon, so I use a lot. If you prefer a less spiced taste, reduce the amount of cinnamon.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 8.8 29.4 3.1 14 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1