Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place chicken breasts in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until cooked through and no longer pink in the centers, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and let cool for 15 minutes. Discard cooking water.
- Shred cooled chicken with your fingers or 2 forks.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shredded chicken, 2/3 of the salsa, corn, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro; bring to a simmer. Cook until heated through, about 15 minutes. Spoon into tortillas and top with remaining salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any flavor salsa in place of chipotle salsa, if preferred.
- To make this vegetarian, use a total of 2 pounds chopped zucchini, yellow squash, and onion in place of the chicken. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and reduce the salsa to 2 1/2 ounces.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 7.6 31.2 27.1 59 496 Full nutrition