Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- Whisk vegetable oil, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and shred chicken with 2 forks; discard bones.
- Place cabbage in a bowl and pour 1/3 of the lime juice over top; toss until cabbage is glossy.
- Smash avocados in a bowl for guacamole. Mix in 1/4 of the remaining lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in a skillet over medium-low heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Layer tortillas with chicken, cabbage, green onions, cilantro, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa and drizzle with remaining lime juice.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Undiluted limeade concentrate can be used instead of lime juice if you like. You can use canola oil instead of vegetable oil.
- You can also add cilantro, finely chopped tomato, and onion to guacamole as well.
- You can grill the chicken instead of baking if you prefer.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 32.3 35.9 33.6 88 821 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1