Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 478
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine 2 1/2 cups water and brown rice in a 4-quart pressure cooker. Close cooker securely and place pressure regulator over vent according to manufacturer's instructions. Heat until steam escapes in a steady flow and makes a whistling sound. Adjust temperature to a simmer. Cook until rice is tender, about 22 minutes. Let pressure release naturally according to manufacturer's instructions, 5 to 10 minutes. Unlock lid and remove.
- At the same time, turn on a 6-quart multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)), add oil, and select Saute function. Add steak and onion to hot oil; saute until browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl; add to browned steak. Close and lock the lid and cancel Saute function. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 11 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Stir in honey. Combine 3 tablespoons water and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to the Instant Pot(R). Add broccoli.
- Select Saute function and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and broccoli is cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want your broccoli to be more tender, close the lid and reseal the pressure valve. Let sit for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 11.8 62.2 30.2 60 856 Full nutrition