Air Fryer Chicken Katsu
14 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Beat egg and salt lightly in a shallow bowl or a small casserole dish. Place panko bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Turn cutlets in panko bread crumbs so both sides are coated well, pressing the cutlets gently into the crumbs. Set on a piece of parchment paper. Spray each side with cooking spray and place in the basket of an air fryer.
- Air-fry for 5 minutes, turn, and air-fry for an additional 4 minutes. Serve with barbecue sauce and garnish with green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use tonkatsu sauce instead of barbecue sauce, or any dipping sauce of your choice.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 13.3 40.8 42.8 189 545 Full nutrition