Cookie Butter Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 30 m servings 816
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Place 1 package of cookies in a food processor and process to fine crumbs. Slowly add butter, with the processor running on low speed, and process until mixture resembles wet sand. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and place in the freezer to set up, about 2 hours.
- Place second package of cookies in the food processor and process to fine crumbs. Slowly add butter, oil, brown sugar, white sugar, honey, vanilla extract, and salt as processor runs on low speed. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until cookie butter reaches the desired consistency.
- Add Neufchatel cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt to cookie butter and process until well combined. Set aside.
- Whip heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into the cookie butter mixture. Pour over pie crust and refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Regular cream cheese can be used in place of Neufchatel cheese.
- It is essential that the pie sit overnight for the flavors to meld and the crust to completely set up.
Per Serving: 816 calories; 59 67.4 8.2 133 606 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1