Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill a large pot with water and place a sous vide immersion cooker into the water. Set temperature to 170 degrees F (77 degrees C) according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, and salt in a blender; mix until thoroughly blended, 15 to 20 seconds.
- Spray mason jars with cooking spray. Divide egg mixture between each jar. Screw on the lids until just barely tightened. Do not over-tighten as the jars can burst in the hot water.
- Submerge mason jars into the water bath and set timer for 55 minutes. When timer is up, remove jars to a cooling rack. If serving immediately, run a knife along the outer edge and invert onto a plate; you can also eat directly from the jar. Let any remaining jars cool, then refrigerate for up to 1 week.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To add cheese flavor, blend 1/2 cup of your favorite shredded cheese in with the egg mixture. You can also add 1 tablespoon of cooked add-ins to the bottom of each jar before pouring in the egg mixture. Some favorite combos include broccoli and cheddar, ham and Swiss, or roasted red pepper and feta.
- Reheat in the microwave at low power (30%) for about 1 minute, or in a sous vide bath for 10 to 15 minutes at 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Per Serving: 108 calories; 7.7 1 8.7 196 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1