Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat sugar, butter, cream cheese, and pudding mixes together in a bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. Add vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to sugar mixture and beat until blended.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle the top of each cookies with sprinkles before baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 12 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to overbake; cookies will get too hard and chewy.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use margarine instead of butter if you like.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 6.9 23.6 2.2 29 126 Full nutrition