Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in sugar and egg. Stir in melted chocolate chips. Add flour mixture, white chocolate chips, and nuts; stir until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm around the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet briefly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 121 calories; 6.6 14.6 1.6 14 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1