Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
"I'm very excited about this mini chocolate cupcake recipe. It saves time, money, and most of all, butter! I love using butter for cupcakes but it's pricey and you may notice your cupcake is a little dense if it's sitting out for a while. This recipe contains extra-virgin olive oil and no coffee. Use good quality cocoa powder because I do notice a difference when using generic. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Happy baking!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 74
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 16 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Break up clumps lightly with a whisk.
- Mix milk, egg, oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl until well incorporated. Whisk into the flour mixture until well incorporated and there are no clumps. Do not overmix the batter. Fold in pudding with a spatula while scraping the bottom of the bowl. Stir in chocolate chips; batter will be runny and not very thick.
- Pour batter into the prepared cupcake cups with a Wilton(R) cookie scoop or measuring cup with a spout, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 74 calories; 2.7 12 1.4 11 88 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i used the tiny chocolate chips .... very good will for sure make it again & again