0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 22 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in another medium bowl; stir gently to combine.
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in eggs, one at a time, until well blended, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk mixture, beating batter briefly after each addition. Add pumpkin; mix until smooth and well combined. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, half-and-half, and vanilla extract for the frosting in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, and mix on the lowest setting until frosting reaches a good spreading consistency. Mix in cinnamon and spread on cooled cupcakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Don't be alarmed if there are little chunks of brown sugar in the cupcake batter. This is normal and actually lends an interesting and appealing touch.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of buttercream frosting. The actual amount of frosting consumed will vary, as there may be some leftover.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 15.9 56.4 2.6 63 208 Full nutrition