Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 1092
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bowls)
- Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, minced garlic, and garlic salt in a bowl; stir to combine. Transfer 1/2 cup pico de gallo to a second bowl and stir in black beans. Cover both bowls and set in the refrigerator.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chorizo in a second skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Distribute cooked chorizo, sweet potatoes, black bean mixture, and avocado amongst 4 bowls. Sprinkle with Cojita cheese.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Crack eggs into the pan and cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are set and yolks are set to your desired firmness, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place an egg on top of each bowl. Serve with more pico de gallo and hot sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cook your eggs any way you like them.
Per Serving: 1092 calories; 73.3 77 40.2 292 1705 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1