Air Fryer Polenta Fries
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice polenta into long, thin slices resembling french fries.
- Spray the bottom of the basket with cooking spray. Place 1/2 of the polenta fries in the basket and lightly mist the tops with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes. Flip the fries with a spatula and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer fries to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining half of fries.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also cut the polenta into wedges to resemble potato wedges. Due to the thickness, you will need to add 10 minutes to cook time.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 0.1 17 2.3 0 391 Full nutrition