Coffee Cake Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Always a fan of coffee cake muffins, but tired of paying more than $2.50 every morning for a half-decent one (over $15 per week), I decided to create a recipe for home. It is imperative that you use whole milk and that you carefully fold the ingredients together to have the right consistency for your muffins."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix then sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Carefully fold in flour until combined but slightly lumpy. Pour batter into the prepared muffin tins, leaving a little room at the top for muffins to rise.
- Combine flour, melted butter, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt for the topping in a bowl; mix until crumbly. Add a generous amount on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For muffins with a more fluffy consistency, use pastry flour instead of all-purpose.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 18.9 59.3 6.2 78 369 Full nutrition