Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet, mixing in taco seasoning as directed on the package, until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Set beef aside on a plate.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium heat. Mix in squash, onion, and garlic; saute until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add beef and diced tomatoes to the skillet. Season with cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Transfer mixture to an oven-proof casserole dish. Top with Mexican cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use ground turkey instead of beef, regular diced tomatoes instead of Rotel®, and shredded Cheddar cheese instead of a Mexican blend.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 19.1 11.4 19.3 69 782 Full nutrition