Chocolate Espresso Banana Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Pour melted butter into the bowl of an electric mixer and add brown sugar, eggs, and bananas. Mix until combined. Mix in all-purpose flour, oat flour, cocoa, espresso, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda until combined. Mix in bananas until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have oat flour, you can simply place quick-cooking oats into the bowl of your food processor or blender and make your own.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 6.4 24.7 2.9 34 176 Full nutrition