Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine chicken, condensed soups, frozen vegetables, seasoned salt, white pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl; stir until it is mixed well. Add milk slowly, while stirring, until fully incorporated. Pour into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low until chicken is no longer pink in the centers and flavors have melded, 4 to 6 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- We try to be as dairy-free as possible so, we use So Delicious® coconut milk instead of dairy. Feel free to use either.
- You can use cream of broccoli soup instead of cream of celery if preferred.
- If you would like a thicker soup, you can make a slurry with 2 tablespoons cornstarch to 4 tablespoons water and add in slowly while stirring the last 1 hour and 45 minutes of cooking.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 7.5 19.6 18.1 45 865 Full nutrition