Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and stir until mixture becomes paste-like and light golden brown, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk the milk into the flour mixture, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture thickens, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper, remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix spinach, mozzarella cheese, and ricotta cheese together in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the white sauce over the bottom of a rectangular baking dish. Arrange 1/3 of the lasagna noodles overtop, overlapping to fit. Spoon 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and top with 1/2 of the salmon. Repeat layers once more, then top with remaining noodles and remaining white sauce. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove and discard foil. Continue baking until bubbly, another 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 346 calories; 18.2 18 26.8 70 673 Full nutrition