Chocolate Truffles 4 Ways
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 186
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 truffles)
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium until steaming, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine semisweet and bittersweet chocolate with butter in a medium bowl. Pour hot cream over chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla and salt. Pour into a shallow dish, such as a pie plate, cover, and refrigerate until ganache is scoopable, about 30 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not powdered, about eight 1-second pulses. Place in a small bowl.
- Place mints in a zip-top bag and whack with a mallet about 5 times until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a separate small bowl. Place cocoa powder and powdered peanut butter in small bowls.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of ganache and roll into balls; your hands will warm up the ganache if it got too firm. Place on a parchment-lined plate.
- Roll 3 truffles in each coating, pressing to adhere. Chill until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I don't recommend using chocolate chips as they won't melt properly.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of each coating. The actual amount of coatings consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 12.5 18 2.6 21 38 Full nutrition