Instant Pot® Mulled Cider
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Remove orange peels with a vegetable peeler or knife. Cut oranges into slices.
- Place orange peels and slices in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add apple cider, cinnamon stick, cloves, and allspice. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove spices and orange peel with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Serve mulled cider warm and garnish mugs with orange slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can zest the orange if you'd like, instead of using the peels.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 0 45.3 0.1 0 38 Full nutrition