1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat a waffle maker according to manual's instructions.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, egg, and maple extract together in a small bowl. Stir in mozzarella cheese, almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the preheated waffle maker, spreading out from the center with a spoon (don't overfill or it will overflow). Close the waffle maker and cook until steaming stops and the chaffle reaches your desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the waffle maker and repeat with remaining batter. Cool for several minutes while you prepare the whipped cream.
- Pour heavy cream into a small bowl and mix with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Reduce speed to medium, add sweetener and maple extract, and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Place 1 chaffle on a plate, add a dollop of whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have maple extract, it's okay to use vanilla.
- I use the Dash® Mini Waffle Maker for chaffles (inexpensive, available online).
Per Serving: 255 calories; 20.1 7.2 11.8 152 357 Full nutrition