Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onions, and celery. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in cream soups, water, instant rice, water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Add bean sprouts and stir. Sprinkle on enough chow mein noodles to cover the top of the dish and continue baking until heated through, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Worcestershire sauce for the soy sauce if desired.
- If you add bean sprouts at the beginning, they will have a mushy texture.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 22.3 44.8 21.4 49 1398 Full nutrition