Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix rice, water, and mushroom soup together in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce and cornstarch together in a bowl. Mix in hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Uncover baking dish and pour sauce over casserole. Top with peanuts.
- Continue baking, uncovered, until heated through, about 20 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 386 calories; 10.4 49.1 22.6 44 962 Full nutrition