Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 small casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, salt, pepper, and onion salt. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine beef mixture with cream of chicken soup and sauerkraut in a small casserole dish. Add noodles and water; stir to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite and casserole is heated through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Canned sauerkraut will work too.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 21.4 15.6 21.9 84 1188 Full nutrition