0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Mix beef, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Stuff mixture inside of pita bread rounds.
- Brush tops with corn oil and wrap each in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted and vegetables are softened, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lamb or venison instead of ground beef if you like. You can use any spices you prefer.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 9.1 34.6 13.3 28 330 Full nutrition