Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapenos, bell pepper, and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and add salsa, black beans, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Bring to a simmer; let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine 2 cups pepper Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, spinach, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place 6 corn tortillas in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add 1/2 of the vegetable mixture using a slotted spoon, followed by 1/2 of the cheese and spinach mixture. Add a layer of 6 tortillas and follow with remaining vegetables and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining tortillas. Spread enchilada sauce across the top and remaining pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Flavor is dependent on salsa and enchilada sauce used; for example if you do not like spicy foods, use a mild salsa and enchilada sauce.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 20.8 40.1 19.4 70 863 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This dish was a hit with the whole family. Followed recipe exactly, other than adding a little extra spinach since we love it. The ratio of veggies and cheese and corn tortillas is perfect ! The...