Mexican Chicken Tortilla Lasagna
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 349
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add ground chicken, stirring and breaking into crumbles until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour diced tomatoes with chiles and their liquid into the skillet and add taco seasoning. Stir to incorporate.
- Combine 8 ounces enchilada sauce, 4 ounces queso fresco, Mexican crema, and egg in a bowl.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce into the bottom of an 8x6-inch glass casserole dish. Trim tortillas to have a straight edge if desired. Lay two tortillas in the enchilada sauce in the dish. Place some chicken mixture on top and ladle some enchilada sauce mixture over. Repeat layers. Top with remaining queso fresco and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 349 calories; 19.4 19.4 27.9 114 699 Full nutrition