0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 38
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 air-fried olives)
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flour in a bowl. Place beaten egg in a separate bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a third bowl.
- Coat olives first in flour, then in egg, and finally in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place 1/2 of the olives in the basket of the air fryer. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Cook for 12 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time. Repeat with remaining half of olives.
You might also like
Per Serving: 38 calories; 1.9 4.1 1.2 10 178 Full nutrition