Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower pieces and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high until tender, about 6 minutes. Place in a colander to drain any excess moisture, and transfer to a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Combine shredded chicken, Cheddar cheese, salsa verde, sour cream, cream cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir until well combined and pour over cauliflower in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Turkey can be used in place of chicken, if preferred.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 28.9 7.9 23.1 103 460 Full nutrition