Funeral Ham Loaf
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe was given to my mother by the sweet Methodist church ladies in Garden City, Kansas. They served these to us at my grandfather's funeral luncheon and now they are a family favorite. The original recipe serves 50, we find scaling down to 8 is just about perfect for our family."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 370
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Chop ham in the bowl of a food processor.
- Combine chopped ham, pork, eggs, oatmeal, and milk in a large bowl. Let sit, 3 hours to overnight.
- Shape into loaves and place in a large baking dish or loaf pans.
- Combine brown sugar, water, vinegar, and mustard for sauce in a bowl. Pour over loaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 370 calories; 22.5 15.3 25.4 113 939 Full nutrition