Low-Carb Cauliflower Chicken Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add chicken breasts, reduce heat, and simmer until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, steam cauliflower rice in its package in the microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Combine milk and ranch dressing mix in a mixing bowl. Mix in cooked cauliflower rice. Mix in 1/2 cup Mexican cheese and cream cheese.
- Chop bacon and chicken; add to the mixing bowl with green onions and combine. Pour contents into the prepared dish. Sprinkle remaining Mexican cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any casserole cheese or Cheddar instead of Mexican if preferred.
- You can bake, boil, or pan-fry chicken in bacon grease. Your preference!
Per Serving: 291 calories; 17 8.1 25.7 90 742 Full nutrition