Shrimp, Avocado, and Grapefruit Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1397
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk mayonnaise, ketchup, honey, and vinegar together in a bowl. Add diced red onion, salt, and pepper. Place a damp cloth under the bowl to keep from moving; add olive oil very slowly in a stream while whisking. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Prepare plates with a bed of mixed greens. Center avocado slices on plates, surround with grapefruit segments, and top with shrimp. Drizzle generously with honey cider salad dressing and garnish with red onion slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use an electric blender to combine the dressing ingredients, but add the diced red onion last. This makes a little over 1 cup dressing, which is more than you need for this salad. Reserve extra dressing for your next delicious salad!
- You can use spinach instead of mixed greens.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salad dressing. The actual amount of dressing consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1397 calories; 54.8 36.5 183.2 1686 2341 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1