Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 bowls)
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and leek; saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, coriander, cumin, and cayenne pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Pour in vegetable broth. Stir in butternut squash, chickpeas, potatoes, turnips, carrots, harissa, tomato paste, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Bring water, couscous spice packet, and remaining olive oil to a boil in a separate saucepan. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand until couscous is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and honey to the stew. Place 1/2 cup couscous into each serving bowl and top with 1 cup stew. Squeeze a lemon wedge into each dish.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit the honey for a vegan option.
- Substitute parsnips for turnips, if desired.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 5.4 66.5 11.2 0 1371 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1